Registration Terms of Service
Dear user, welcome to register as the user of Antong Oil and Gas Development Mall (hereinafter referred to as "the Mall"). Before registration, please carefully read the following service terms: this service agreement is between the mall and its users, and this service agreement has contractual effect. After you confirm this service agreement, this service agreement will have legal effect between you and the mall. Please be sure to carefully read all the service agreements before registering. If you have any questions, please consult our mall. No matter whether you actually read this service agreement carefully before registration, as long as you click the "Registration" button below the original agreement and successfully register as a user according to the mall registration procedure, your behavior still means that you agree and sign this service agreement.
1. Confirmation and acceptance of the service terms of this website
The ownership and operation right of all services of this website belong to our mall.
2. Users must:
(1) Equip yourself with the necessary equipment for Internet access, including personal computers, modems or other necessary Internet access devices.
(2) It shall bear the telephone charges and network charges related to this service paid by individuals for Internet access.
3. Users shall not release the following illegal information on the trading platform of the mall:
(1) Opposing the basic principles set forth in the Constitution;
(2) Endangering national security, divulging state secrets, subverting state power and undermining national unity;
(3) Harming the honor and interests of the state;
(4) Inciting national hatred and discrimination and undermining national unity;
(5) Those who undermine the state's religious policy and promote heresy and feudal superstition;
(6) Spreading rumors, disturbing social order and undermining social stability;
(7) Spreading obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, murder, terror or abetting crime;
(8) Insult or slander others and infringe upon their legitimate rights and interests;
(9) Containing other contents prohibited by laws and administrative regulations.
4. Relevant personal data
The user agrees that:
(1) Provide timely, detailed and accurate personal data.
(2) Agree to receive information from the mall.
(3) Continuously update the registration data to meet the requirements of timely, detailed and accurate. All materials originally typed will be referred to as registration materials.
(4) The name, address, email address and pen name of users are not disclosed in the mall, except for the following circumstances:
(5) The user authorizes the mall to disclose these information.
(6) Corresponding laws and procedures require the Mall to provide users' personal data. If the information provided by the user
(7) If there is incorrect information, the Mall reserves the right to terminate the user's qualification to use the Mall's information service.
5. When registering, users should choose an email with relatively good stability and security, and agree to accept and read all kinds of emails sent to users by the mall.
If the user fails to receive the e-mail from his/her own e-mail address in time or the e-mail cannot be received or read normally due to the user's e-mail address or the user's e-mail receiving and reading program itself, as long as the mall successfully sends the e-mail, it shall be deemed that the user has received the relevant e-mail. The sending time recorded on the sending server of the e-mail is regarded as the delivery time.
6. Modification of service terms
The Mall has the right to modify the service terms when necessary. Once the service terms of the Mall change, the Mall will prompt the modification content on the important page. If you do not agree with the changed content, you can cancel the information service of the mall. If the user continues to enjoy the information service of the mall, it will be deemed as accepting the change of service terms. The Mall reserves the right to modify or interrupt the service at any time without notifying the user. The Mall exercises the right to modify or interrupt the service without being responsible to the user or the third party.
7. User privacy system
It is a basic policy of the mall to respect the privacy of users. Therefore, the mall will not publish, edit or disclose its registration materials and non-public content stored in the mall without the authorization of legal users, unless there is a requirement of legal permission or the mall believes that the disclosure of such information is necessary in the following four cases on the basis of good faith:
(1) Comply with relevant laws and regulations, and follow the legal service procedures of the mall.
(2) Maintain the trademark ownership of the mall.
(3) Try to maintain the privacy of users and the public in an emergency.
(4) Comply with other relevant requirements.
(5) The Mall reserves the right to publish the demographic analysis and inquiry of its members.
(6) The server and personal information data of this mall (Chinese version) are stored in China.
8. User's account, password and security
Once you have successfully registered as a user, you will get a password and account. If you do not keep your account and password safe, you will take full responsibility. In addition, each user is fully responsible for all activities and events in his/her account. You can change your password at any time according to the instructions, or you can close your old account and reopen a new one. Users agree that if they find any illegal use of user accounts or security vulnerabilities, please immediately notify the mall.
9. Refusal to provide guarantee
The user expressly agrees that the use of information services shall be at the user's own risk. The mall does not guarantee that the service will not be interrupted, nor does it guarantee the timeliness, security, or errors of the service, but it will avoid errors within its capabilities.
10. Limited Liability
The Mall is not responsible for any direct, indirect, accidental, special and consequential damages, which come from improper use of the Mall's services, or the information transmitted by users does not conform to the regulations. These behaviors may cause damage to the image of the mall, so the mall proposes the possibility of such damage in advance and will try to avoid such damage.
11. Storage and restriction of information
The Mall has the right to determine whether the user's behavior conforms to the requirements and spirit of the Mall's service terms. If the user violates the provisions of the Mall's service terms, the Mall has the right to interrupt its service account.
12. User management
Users must follow:
(1) The use of information services shall not be used for illegal purposes.
(2) Do not disturb or disrupt network services.
(3) Comply with all network protocols, regulations, procedures and practices for using the service. The user's code of conduct is based on Internet regulations, policies, procedures and practices.
The user agrees to protect and safeguard the interests of all members of the mall, and is responsible for paying the lawyer's fees arising from the user's use of the product beyond the service scope, the compensation for damages for violation of the service terms, and the recourse fees for other people's use of the user's computer, account and other intellectual property rights.
14. End of Service
The user or the mall can interrupt one or more services at any time according to the actual situation. The Mall shall not be responsible for any individual or third party to interrupt the service at any time. If the user objects to any suggestion of service terms or has objection to the subsequent modification of the terms, or is dissatisfied with the service of the mall, the user can exercise the following rights:
(1) No longer use the information service of this mall.
(2) Notify the mall to stop the service for the user.
(3) After the end of the user service, the user's right to use the service of the mall will be suspended immediately. Since then, the user has no right and the mall has no obligation to transmit any unprocessed information or unfinished services to the user or a third party.
All notices sent to users can be delivered through announcements on important pages, emails or regular letters. The modification of service terms, service changes, or other important events will be announced in this form.
16. Ownership of Information Content
The information content defined in this mall includes: text, software, voice, photos, videos, and charts; All contents in the advertisement; Other information provided by the mall for users. All such content is protected by copyright, trademarks, labels and other property ownership laws. Therefore, users can only use these contents with the authorization of our mall and advertisers, and cannot copy and recreate these contents, or create derivative products related to the contents without authorization.
The information service terms of the mall shall be consistent with the legal interpretation of the People's Republic of China. The user and the mall agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the court with jurisdiction where the mall is located. In case of any conflict between the service terms of the Mall and the laws of the People's Republic of China, these terms will be completely reinterpreted in accordance with the law, while other terms will remain binding on users.